Community Driving School
Applies to all courses
March 16, 2020
Given the heightened state of concern for transmission of the Corona Virus and the risks of close proximity between students and instructors, we have developed a screening questionnaire to assess risk. Your cooperation is needed to avoid manage risk. If you cannot answer these questions or provide answers that indicate high risk levels, we will deny service.
1. Are you and members of your household feeling well?
2. Have you developed a fever, cough, breathing difficulty, or muscle aches in the past 2 weeks?
3. Have you or a family member visited a healthcare facility or nursing home in the past 2 weeks?
4. Have you been near a person who has a confirmed case of Corona virus infection?
5. Are there any healthcare workers living in your household?
6. Have any friends or family in your immediate orbit put themselves in voluntary or involuntary isolation/quarantine?
7. Did you have contact with anyone who has been out of the country and returned to the US in the past 2 weeks?
8. Are you currently following CDC recommendations to avoid exposure to groups of 50 or more people?
9. Are you taking reasonable precautions to reduce virus transmission? Frequent handwashing, use of hand sanitizer, covering for coughing/sneezing, social distancing, avoiding face touches, handshakes, and hugs, disinfecting frequently touched surfaces?